The following are the prices for weight loss surgery.
Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass : £11,325
Laparoscopic Gastric Mini Bypass : £11,325
Gastric Balloon (Insertion & removal for 6 months) : £4591
Gastric Balloon (Insertion & removal for 1 year ) : £5430
Laparoscopic Gastric Sleeve : £10,355
Removal of Gastric band : £4745
Conversion of Gastric Sleeve to Gastric Bypass : £13,628
Revision of Gastric Bypass : £13,380
Band removal & conversion to Gastric Bypass : £13,898
Band removal & conversion to Gastric Sleeve : £13,875
- The price includes Surgeon, Anaesthetist and Hospital fees as well as follow up for 2 years with the Dietician and Specialist Bariatric Nurse.
- Preoperative blood tests and selective post–op blood tests
- Surgical procedure
- Post-surgery follow up with surgeon at 6 weeks, 6 months, 1 year and 2 years
- Post-surgery follow up with dietician and specialist bariatric nurses at 6 weeks, 3 months, 9 months, 1 year, 18 months, 2 years and anytime if clinically needed
- A 30-day price package guarantee, should you require any further tests or longer stay if clinically indicated
- If your BMI is over 50 and If you have a significant co-morbidity, such as sleep apnoea then it is very likely that you will have at least 1 overnight stay on the high dependency unit. If so, there will be an additional cost and this can be discussed at your initial consultation or pre-operative assessment
BMI Alexandra Hospital and Highfield Hospital BMI credit card for surgery. It is 10 months interest free and then 12.9% APR after that.
You can apply online or via the telephone. The number is 0808 1895676.
Circle Health Group Card - Circle Health Group Healthcare
Click here for more information